Well today's the day my 4 week block of personal training sessions as come to an end and believe it or not I've decided not to take another block! It's been a hard choice as I love working with my trainer, he's built up my confidence as well as strengthened my body to allow me to exercise pain free, something I thought would be impossible with my arthritis! But with Christmas coming up and our beautiful December baby turning 5 money is sparse so it's time to take the plunge and go it alone!!!
Today I'm going to work out a new routine for me to follow. My main goals are to continue 'learning to run' and to decrease my body fat percentage. My diet will stay the same, healthy, clean non processed foods always eating protein first. I will continue to avoid grains as much as possible! This week is week 6 without bread!!!!
Stay tuned as I make some more time to dedicate to the blog....coming up a recipes page, product of the week and more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment