Mantra

Mantra

Sunday, 18 October 2015

Chocolate and exercise, both have their place in my life!

Got a big day exercise wise today, later I'll be attempting a few rounds of full plank to half plank, crab walk and plank knee tucks with no intervals in between. Of course I'll be doing my body weight corrective routine first and I'll round it all off with Learning to Run day 2!

So way am I sitting here procrastinating you ask? I'm shattered but soon I'll drag my ass off the couch and get on with it as I know afterwards I'll feel amazing!!! Oh and because I've just eaten half of a bar of the most wonderful chocolate, this I allow myself every now and then and I share it with my hubby. Share chocolate you say! Yep because things have changed and this beautiful chocolate is sumptuous and rich at 81% cacao you don't need much to satisfy a craving. I'm happy to spend a whole 2g of sugar on 20g of this stuff, it's amazing!!! I'll upload a pic later xx


No comments:

Post a Comment