Well I'm still here, working hard and creating yummy recipes which will allow me to stay fulfilled and healthy! Monday's workout with my PT was the hardest to date, it absolutely killed me but I loved it! Here's a wee snap shot of what I got up to.....
Quick warm up on the treadmill and a few stretches, all important quad stretch that I love to hate and a pigeon pose that I actually really enjoy.
Then on to a quick circuit of Swiss ball squats, incline press, side box leaps and a cable pull, 5 times!!! This was hard work but I totally enjoyed it. Then moved on to a medicine ball slams followed by running the length of the studio, repeated this until I was almost dead. The walk up the stairs of the gym almost killed me, only to find my lovely PT was walking me to the treadmill to finish me off! At this point I seriously never thought I would manage anything else but the good news is I did and not only did I manage, I ran for the first time on this moving platform called a treadmill that I have forever had a massive fear of......WITHOUT HOLDING ON hahahaha.....
I should report that for two days post work out I had limited use of both my arms and legs as they were so sore lol!! Triceps? What the hell are those? Oh ouch, hello there you are haha!! Good by bingo wings xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment